Mother Seton Circle
A letter from Sr. Jane Iannucelli, SC, President of the Sisters of Charity of New York
It’s not every day that you meet a true friend — the kind who is always there for you. I wanted to write a special note of thanks to you for being that true friend to the Sisters and those we serve. Your regular contributions are a blessing that we do not take for granted!
I’d also like to invite you to join our new program called the Mother Seton Circle — a group of individuals who make a recurring monthly gift to support the Sisters’ ministries. In a way, being a Mother Seton Circle member is not so different from what you’re already doing — and it will also bring you significant benefits.
These benefits include three annual Masses offered for Mother Seton Circle members in our Guatemala mission. You will have a genuine spiritual connection with the indigenous Guatemalan families you are helping so many miles away, who are materially very poor but rich in faith and gratitude. They are eager to share their prayers with you!
As another unique benefit, Mother Seton Circle membership grants you access to What We’re Reading Now, our new online book club. Like Mother Seton, our Sisters are well-read and brimming with ideas, and we know you are too! Your voice is important to us.
- The Masses and book club are just two of the membership benefits; please review the information to the right for a complete list. Also keep in mind the following advantages of Mother Seton Circle membership:
- By spreading your contributions out monthly, you can do more to help people struggling with severe poverty and injustice;
- The convenience of a recurrent credit card gift means less paperwork and hassle;
- You’ll know that your support is always making a difference;
- Monthly giving helps the Sisters because we know what to expect, which means better planning for our senior Sisters and ministries for people in need.
To enroll in the Mother Seton Circle, just fill out the the secure form below. Upon receipt, you will receive a welcome package including details about our online book club and more. Rest assured that you may cancel or change your monthly gift amount at any time.
Thank you again for helping the mission of Charity transform the world one person at a time. The Sisters are praying for you, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Sr. Jane Iannucelli, SC