Take a New York walk in the footsteps of Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton. The saint (voice of Sr. Constance Brennan, SC) will be your guide to places in her native city where she lived, worshipped, or visited from 1774 to 1808. A narrator (voice of Sr. Anne Denise Brennan, SC) shares more information about each site.
Also included is Mount Saint Vincent in the Bronx, motherhouse of the Sisters of Charity, where many Seton mementos are preserved.
You may follow along on this page or download each file to play on your own device. (Click on link to download in Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer. In Safari, right click on the link to download.)
Elizabeth Seton’s New York Guide
1. Our Lady of the Rosary Church/Seton Shrine
2. Trinity Episcopal Church
3. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
4. St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church
5. Quarantine Station
6. Church of St. Andrew Church (Episcopal)
7. The Pell Kimble House, New Rochelle
8. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
9. Hudson Park, New Rochelle
10. Mount Saint Vincent